Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Waiting


It’s going to be my new nickname around the district. Today one of my colleges pulled me into her office and said, “what’s up with the adoption we have not heard anything” I did a better job with consoling her then I could ever do for myself. This was a very tough weekend for me. So my co-worker suggested I ware a sign that says “STILL WAITING” How about this instead. Just need to remember where I saw it. Do any of you remember? I hear people are nicer to you when your pregnant what about if I ware this shirt?

3 comments:

Paula said...

I think people are just excited, but if they only knew that if you had some news you WOULD tell them. Dinner next week, Tues or Thurs let me know.

Dawn and Dale said...

Cafepress has a TON of really really cool china adoption related things and I'm sure you'd find that shirt on there...or another one or two that are similar!!

Just go to cafepress.com and then in the search bar type in China Adoption!! Soooooo much fun!!!

Shannon said...

That is such a cute little picture...I wish I had that on something...I'm off to look at cafepress!