Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Eyes on the Prize


It is that time or me, Home Study update. What I would call a mini-dossier every thing is signed sealed and will be delivered tomorrow with hopes of a home study in the next few weeks. Immigration paper work expires on Dec 3 and we are tiring to get as close as we can with out it expiring is like a fine dance of timing a dance that has been doing on since May when my first expiration came and went. So many phone calls to gather all the info to do it right. So Lets hope I have planed everything in good timing. Just another day in the journey of adoption. $900 would sure buy a lot of nice things for her but like I said keep your eyes on the prize

3 comments:

Paula said...

What a cute picture. I have to commend you for having such a great attitude about having to do the home study again. I did it once and that was enough for me. It will all be worth it in the end.

Lisa and Tate said...

So sorry you have to go thru this! Good attitude to keep your eyes on the prize. Even if you are $900 poorer!

Christie said...

This is the hard part - having to renew stuff...feels like such a slap in the face after the emotional turbulence we've all faced.

Keeping your head turned towards the goal makes it bearable, for sure.