I final got a letter from the Dept of Home Land Security yesterday to come in to have my fingerprints retaken (at no charge to me). Did you know they had expired? The funny thing is on the same day I received a box for Christmas from my parents (I know they love and support me very much), in the bottom of the box was this handprint of my hand made when I was 3 years old. I looked at my hand and my little hand print and it looks like my hand to me. Sure hasn’t changed much in the past 40 years just gotten bigger. Someone enlighten me on how my finger prints can exspier. My appointment is for next Fri at 8:00 am on the last day of school before vacation. Not able to take a personnel day before a holiday, school rules, and there is no way to say I have to go to Home Land Securety to get fingerprinted. So I may just have to come down with a cold. I am making my way up the mountain just have the final for my masters class left to finish, 9 essay questions. Feeling much better too. Could it be that I get to go skiing on Monday? Can't wait.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Finger Prints Then and Now
I final got a letter from the Dept of Home Land Security yesterday to come in to have my fingerprints retaken (at no charge to me). Did you know they had expired? The funny thing is on the same day I received a box for Christmas from my parents (I know they love and support me very much), in the bottom of the box was this handprint of my hand made when I was 3 years old. I looked at my hand and my little hand print and it looks like my hand to me. Sure hasn’t changed much in the past 40 years just gotten bigger. Someone enlighten me on how my finger prints can exspier. My appointment is for next Fri at 8:00 am on the last day of school before vacation. Not able to take a personnel day before a holiday, school rules, and there is no way to say I have to go to Home Land Securety to get fingerprinted. So I may just have to come down with a cold. I am making my way up the mountain just have the final for my masters class left to finish, 9 essay questions. Feeling much better too. Could it be that I get to go skiing on Monday? Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the little hand. I have mine and my daughter Elise's prints just like that. One day, you can put Annalise's next to yours! I guess our fingerprints are always changing and thats why they need to take them again and again, give me a break! I hope nobody from your school reads your blog or you've let the cat out of the bag :)
Love the little hand...
I have all the kids that they have made over the years...
I don't get the whole fingerprinting thing... I think they just want our money...LOL..
I think they are getting enough.. but I guess you have to do what you have to do to get to our little asian angels..
Have a Great Week.
Post a Comment