
The tree is up the house is festive the outside lights are shinning our Christmas spirit but right now I am in the thick of things and not feeling to good. This semester’s master’s major project is due on Friday, the final was released for the class yesterday with 9 essay questions that must me answered for me by Sunday because I have Adaptive Examiner Ski Training at Mammoth Mountain next Monday and Tuesday. So I have to get my lesson plans in order for my sub by Friday. We don't get out of school until the 21st. (Breath Paulette Breath) I have chosen to say home for my first Christmas away form my family and work at Heavenly Ski Resort, need to make some money, but everything must be in the mail by Saturday. I haven’t completed my shopping so some how I have to fit that in too. To add to the excitement, we have a frozen pipe under the kitchen sink. It has not burst yet and if we get the electric pipe thawer on board we may get though this. As for my health I am on the edge of something just trying to hold on. Taking a sick day today I think it is justified. Keep me in your prayers. Oh ya Ho-Ho-Ho and Merry Christmas.
**update the pipe is thawed out but my computer is trying to take a dump on me I was able to backed up my 20 page paper thank you God**
8 comments:
The tree looks great. I hope your not getting sick. Don't look at the top of the mountain, just take one step at a time and before you know it you'll be there.
If your in town on x-mas, your welcome to come to my house for dinner. We're having a bunch of people over.
I love that christmas tree. I artificial one has that same kind of look. Sorry you are not feeling the greatest. Glad your pipes are unfroze. Bummer about your computer wanting to take a dump but glad you were able to save your paper. :0)
Merry Christmas to you too!
Love the tree..
Glad to hear your pipes are not frozen..
HO HO HO...
Hope your not getting sick...
And you have a long list in a short time.. but you will get it done...
Have a Great Day..
I love your positive take on the problems and pressure you have. We will miss you at Christmas; however, you will be with your friends and support group. You will succeed and thrive because you have perseverance and God's grace. Annalise will come when our Lord grants your wish. Finally, we love you as much as humanly possible and will store Annalise's kitchen set until you can retrieve it( we purchased it before thanksgiving) Dad
Hang in there! It will all get done. Try to take good care of yourself. :-)
P.S. I just love the encouraging message your sweet daddy left for you. What a heart!
I agree with Johannah, you're Dad is a sweetheart.
P, Your tree looks amazing. Just taking a study break myself and looking at your blog. I have my first final today at 1pm. We will miss you in Shell Beach. Love you, your lil sis Chris
Post a Comment