
Here she comes, they are stacked up and ready to come on in. I can't remember the last time we were under a “Blizzard Warning” we usually get just winter storm warnings but they are predicting it big anywhere from 5-10 feet, not inches, but feet of snow above 7000 foot level in the Sierra Nevada Mountains over the next 3 days. I live just above the 7000 feet. Can you see the smile on my face right though this blog. I have the house stocked with food, lots of gas for the snow blower and most importantly the powder skis are waxed and ready to go. I have to work the next 2 days at Heavenly Any one up for a powder lesson? Bring it on mother nature I’m ready. Powder skiing is my favorite.
3 comments:
Have fun girly..
I wish I lived closer.. you know my butt would be out there with ya..
Have a Great Weekend..
You crack me up. I don't know to many people who would be excited about a coming blizzard. I used to like skiing but not so sure how I would feel about it now. and especially not in a blizzard. Well, Have fun and may you get all the snow your heart desires. :0) (please just don't send any my way.. LOL
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Enjoy your blizzard and all the great skiing you'll get to do once it blows over!!!
Post a Comment