
Just got word that they are not opening the mountain today. The storm is here and it is starting off pretty warm. Big white snowflakes that are more like white rain they say it will get colder throughout the day. I just love it but it is the wind that scares me. 100-150 MHR gusts over the ridges. It is wild to watch 200+ feet pine trees do the hula dance out side your windows. I know they are strong but after last years tree came down I just don't know what might happen. They have been around for 100’s of years doing the hula and we will get through this one too. So as long as I have an internet connection I am going to continue updating my blog. I moved to the new layout format this is so much easier to work on my side bar, wow it even puts it in alphabetical order for you, nice, why did I wait so long. Hope you like the new look. It’s about time.
4 comments:
Oh I'm glad you're not up on the mountain today! This wind and weather is CRAZY!!! Us Cali folks are such wimps! Stay safe Kudo!
I like the new blogger templates, too. It is so much easier to make changes when you want to now.
We're still waiting on the weather here in Southern California.
who needs to go to the weather channel when you have the love you forever blog. Thanks for calling me today. I love talking blogging and adoption. Your sidebar looks great, I see you've added me.
WOW..
Can't believe how much snow you are getting...
Stay warm and safe...
Post a Comment