
“WHEN” is the question I keep getting then followed by “YOU MUST BE GETTING CLOSE”? I just smile and say yes I am now 20 months into my possible 30-48 month wait. “WHY” is the next question and I say who knows but it will happen in God's timing and this is “FOREVER” so I can wait as long as it takes. If I choose the other program it could be as close as 8 months away from referral. Keeping the faith that God will bring us together in his perfect plan and timing for our lives.
9 comments:
It's funny how other people always want to "hurry up" our lives. It doesn't matter where you are in your life, you'll always get this:
If your dating...When are you getting married?
If your married...when are you having kids, or why haven't you gotten pregnant yet?
If you have one kid...when are you having the next?
It's endless,
I love your answer...It's God's timing, that should shut them up!
I am with you girly all the way..
I am 10 behind you..
I so hope they speed up ....but I am in it for the long haul...
Have a Great Weekend..
WOW.. 20 months. Ya know what's strange... while waiting it seems the months are like an eternity but once home they fly by like nothing and you wonder where the time has gone.
Keep up the good attitude. Your right, this is forever and when the time is right, the referral will be there. Keep living your life to the fullest until that time arrives!
Congrats on 20 behind you.
You have one amazing attitude...love it!
Happy 20...
Keep the faith!
Keep the Faith!
Your patience & faith in God's plan is inspiring. you have touched many in a very positive way. Dad
Hello!!
So glad to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself! I am so sorry you have had the spine surgery as well.....my disc rupture was at the same level as yours...but in 1999 there was no disc replacement other than my own hip bone..which they did in fact do...then went on to fuse with titanium rods and pedicle screws. The disc rupture was extreme and it crushed most all the nerves within 3 discs range. That is why I have such residual nerve pain.
God is so good though...He give me grace for the journey.
I am amazed at you still skiing.....I couldn't even possibly dream of it...my right leg is so weak...but I loved to ski.... both on water and snow before the injury.
Now...I enjoy watching my sweet daughter and hubby...and I take pictures of them. :)
Hope your Sunday is a blessed one...please tell Paula thank you for introducing us...I am anxious to get to know you! She is such a sweet person! Her little Hannah is precious!!!
Warmly,
Denise
P- Your patience and positive attitude are inspiring. You must have gotten those traits from a close but distant cousin!
Love you,
Mish
Post a Comment