Monday, April 28, 2008

22 Months LID

I almost for got that it’s my LID anniversary today. My head has been barred in SN research. The best news to share is that all the cards are on the table and I can now talk openly about my status on the Waiting Child Program. I have brought every one that is most important in my life up to speed on what I have been up to. (I think they had it figured out). But now I can share with all of you that I submitted a Medical Condition’s Checklist on 11/14/07 with my agency. My new stats 22-months LID in a possible 40-month wait or 5.5 months MCC in a possible 10-12 month wait.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 22 Months LID..
You are getting there girly..
Have a Great Week..

Paula said...

Yea, 22 months. I remember when you first signed up. You ARE definately on the home stretch now.
I love your new additions to the sidebar. That pic on top is captivating.

Kayce said...

Happy 22!!!

It so saddens me about the Vietnam affairs. So sad.

kitchu said...

Woohoo to 22 and almost being there- you will have your referral this summer I'm betting. Just a hunch, but a good one :O)

C's Mom said...

Twenty-two less to go in the wait for you child. Each one..a step closer.

Christie said...

HAPPY 22!!!!! So happy for you - I know just how hard this wait continues to be...

hang in there...we'll all get there if we can just hold on...

cb