"Vietnam, where growing numbers of Americans have turned to adopt a baby, announced Monday it is halting all U.S. adoptions following allegations of baby-selling, corruption and fraud." This has been all over the news today and marks yet another sad day for International Adoption. When I was looking into IA I considered Vietnam because they were taking singles. Then in the winter of 2007 when the wait in China was continuing to grow I watched many people from my DTC groups move to Vietnam. It was tempting but I love my China agency and have always felt I was on God’s path so why do something that could disrupt it. This January I heard about a family through a friend that jumped out of line in China to go to Vietnam and then was referred a very sick child. Stay the course, be patient and trust in God’s plan for your life. I know I'm on the right path to Annalies.
2 comments:
Thank God you followed HIS leading and stayed the course.
Oh, that's so sad! Where are hopeful adoptive families supposed to go anymore?
I'm so glad that you are getting closer to seeing your baby's face!
:-)
Post a Comment