
When I heard about the new 48-hour policy with the Shared List I freaked out, wouldn’t you. Being asked to make a discussion as big as accepting a SN baby in 48 hours is huge. I can’t do anything about this policy but except it we are all in the same boat. So I'm getting ready for the day they call with the news the clock is ticking. To deal with this time crunch I am researching as much as I can on medical conditions I have marked YES to on my medical checklist. The other thing that give me peace has been to narrow my checklist to only those conditions I can say YES to. I need to be ready anytime and anywhere so I have made a referral folder. This folder has all my important information, doctor and specialist contact information and everything I will need to get the referral ball rolling. This folder will go everywhere with me in the next 6 months. It will have everything I need to write my LOI. I am felling much better about my ability to handle this enormous decision in 48-hours.
1 comment:
Dang it this is brilliant! I so need to get more organized. I think I"m in denial or something, so not feeling ready and it could be ANY day!!
Post a Comment