Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Wishing every one a happy mothers day especially my Mother she is the best Mother around and I strive to be just like her. I feel very pregnant this mothers day and for the first time in my life like a mother to be. I am bursting with happiness to know that in 6 months or less I will know who you are. But this mother’s day my heart goes out to someone in China that I will never know. Someone that has given life to a little baby I will love forever. It is her selfish sacrifice that I honor on this Mothers Day and every Mothers Day to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post.. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, You Made my day. Thanks so much for he fabulous complement. You will make the greatest mom of all. David is here and Linda comes tonight. Love, Mom

redmaryjanes said...

The most beautiful post I have seen today. Happy Mother's Day to you.