Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In my Dream

On December 24, 2006 I blogged about a dream I had of a little gril around a year old with dark hair that framed her face. She had very delicate features and was so sweet. The rule was that I had to give her back I was only allowed to visit her, it was not time for us to be together. I gave her a kiss and said until next time my sweet baby and she was gone. I know I have seen these eyes before.


6 comments:

Kim said...

Follow your gutt feeling...
Those eyes are soooo beautiful..
I am getting excited..
HUGS

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear this good news!!!!

Paula said...

Oh man, I went back and read that post and it made me teary eyed. I do believe that God reveals things to us in dreams. How can we forget the dream that Joseph had where God told him that he and Mary needed to flee to Egypt.
Wow!!
God is working in your life friend.

Nancy said...

That gave me chills!

Robin said...

Way cool post !!!

kitchu said...

COME ON already :O) I thought sure I'd be seeing a whole different kind of post today :O) Be back tomorrow to recheck!