On Saturday there was a Shower for Annalise in Blue Lake Springs. It was hosted by the Motta Chicks, Aunt Mariland and my cousins Michele, Christina and Donna. In attendance was the Arnold Angels the most incredible group of ladies and dear friends of my Mother who we are now calling Lao Lao. We had a wonderful sit down lunch for over 25 and enjoyed sipping on Champaign. Then it was time for presents. Wow was there a lot of beautiful things. Annalise will be styling for years to come. I started off the present opening by sharing information on Annalise and our referral process. Everyone was captivated and asked such great questions. I think this really helped for all the ladies to understand the process of how this adoption works. A group of Angels when in together and got Annalise her first American Girl Doll. Bitty Baby Twins. They came with outfits and books, and a double stroller. She is one lucky little girl she has twins. I will be holding them back for a year or so or until she gets a bit older. Isn’t the time out chair to cute for time-outs? Well I believe in very short time outs like 10-30 seconds so don’t worry she will not be spending too much time in this chair. Everyone brough a book for her library.
I would like to throw out a big thank you to my cousin Michele. She has been such a huge support for me during this adoption. She as on my referral team and helped me so much during the 48-hour time crunch. I don’t know what I would have done without her. Michele planed this wonderful day for me and I am truly blessed to have her as not just my cousin but as a sister to me and my Mommy mentor. You are the best Michele thank you so much for everything.



3 comments:
LOVE all the goodies...
The time-out chair is tooo cute....
LOVE how everyone brought a book.. great idea...
And the American Girl twins are tooooo cute...
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL day...
HUGS to you girly...
What a wonderful shower. a sit down lunch, wow, i'm impressed. They sure know how to throw a shower. Its very much deserved for you Paulette. I'm happy that you are finally going to be a Momma.
I love seeing you surrounded by all those gifts and all that love. Dreams really do come true, and you will kiss your angel soon!
Post a Comment