Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm In Love

Snack Time
(Look at all that hair!)
Did you say my Mommy is coming?
A present from Heaven

15 comments:

TBG Happenings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TBG Happenings said...

I like the new title!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I'm falling in love! Paulette, can you sleep at all, think of anything else, how are you functioning? I think I'd be failing at t hat and staring at her pictures 24/7!!
Love,
Mish

Kim said...

She is BEAUTIFUL...
I can not wait to see her in your arms...

April said...

You got more pictures. Oh I wish I would get an update on Eliana. She is so beautiful. Priceless pictures.

Robin said...

LOVE IT! I didn't think you were going to post anything yet but LOVE IT!!!!

Special K said...

I see some hair bows in your future! She's gorgeous.

kitchu said...

SO FREAKING CUTE I CANNOT EVEN STAND IT NOT EVEN A LITTLE SO I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW YOU CAN STAND IT!!!!

God. SO cute.

Kayce said...

SHE is beautiful!!!! I love that hair!

BTW...the package I've been trying to send you got returned AGAIN!! ARGH!! I'm just gonna drive it up to you! ;)

bbmomof2boys said...

wow - she's sweet. I've been so busy I haven't been keeping track!

bbmomof2boys said...

Oh - and since your are 2 weeks behind me you'll be going to China next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Carla

redmaryjanes said...

What a cutie!
Oh yes, I'll bet you have plans for that beautiful hair.
I am so happy for you.

Paula said...

She is a doll. Lots of bows for that pretty head of hair!

my3 kids said...

what a beauty! So exciting to receive new pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!! I wonder what she is thinking, can't wait til she is here.
Love, Chrus