Friday, June 06, 2008

School's Out For Summer

What a great feeling. (I needed a little Alice Cooper today) The kids are gone and I have 2 days to make up because I had to go skiing in December. Then it will not just be 12 weeks off but my request to take the first semester off was passed yesterday. I will not be back until Jan 20th now that something to get excited about!

5 comments:

TBG Happenings said...

OMG how great is that! Jan.20th!

We have 2 more days and then a few teacher days to get our rooms in order etc.

Robin said...

YEAH!!!

Ok.. so I'm a slacker and I didn't get your giftie out this week. I'm having a hard time getting to the post office now that I have a real job.. :0(
I promise to have it to you BEFORE Annalise arrives. I hope to have it to you by next week. I've GOT to get more organized.

Joannah said...

You are a lucky ducky!

Paula said...

Thats great! That will give you and Annalise plenty of time to get aquainted. What a nice feeling to know you don't have to rush back to your job.

Kim said...

WOW.. that is great... now you will have some great bonding time with Annalise... YEAH...
Have a Great Weekend..