Monday, October 06, 2008
Stroller Boats and Bags
Today we left Shell Beach for Catalina to spend time with the Elizabeth Bridgette Katie and of course Brad. We were trying to make the 2:00 boat. The GPS read that we had all of 10 minutes to spare so I did not stop and was glad I had a few lollypops in my pocket. I dropped our luggage in the check in area and took off for parking. After grabbing all our stuff and getting Annalise in the stroller I took off running not good I did not lock the front wheel of the stroller and we bent the fork and the front wheel came off. I was pulling a wheelie all the way to the gate with the front wheel in my hand. As the boat was pulling out I realized I left my phone in the car. Oh well I’m on vacation you know. But I also left the car seat. After a sweet crew member bent the fork enough to get the wheel back on (I should have gotten the Bob stroller) we found our way to a seat. I took the time to get Annalise a little something to eat lollypops don’t make the best lunch. But we hit some big swells. I knew I was in for it. She has gotten sick in the bike traitor a couple of times. I got bag and was able to catch the first round but by round 3 we were both covered in vomit. We hit Catalina all I had was a diaper for her to wear. But she did not care when she got a look at who was waiting for her Bridgette and Katie. We were able to locate a car seat highchair and a crib at the local church so we are set. Annalise is so happy to be back with the girls she even participated in homework reading time. Tomorrow we will see if the stroller can be resurrected. I don’t think I'll ever forget our first trip out to Catalina.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well - that is a trip you won't forget quickly! Jeez...I'm glad that everything worked out and you guys had a good time!
Hugs,
Carla
Sorry to hear about the stroller.. but everything sounds like it worked out..
LOVE the pictures..
Looks like you are having a WONDERFUL Time..
Hugs girly..
Oh my gosh Paulette. I think you are officially inducted into mommyhood. You have to look like a fool and have vomit all over yourself to get into the club! I have had those moments too. I'm glad you got there and Annalise is enjoying her playfriends. I kind of wish I would have gotten the double BOB, they are SO well made.
what a beautiful family you have!!!
have a great holliday
xxx
s
UK
Oh wow....that's a lotta vomit!
Glad it all turned around :0)
Cute pictures...and a very familiar looking car seat.
Okay now I'm getting the bob for sure! :)
Love the jammies Annalise has on, cute! Have a wonderful time on the island.
Post a Comment