Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sneak Peek

How cool is this we had a sitting with my sister’s good friend that specializes in baby photography. Mary is and incredeble photographer as well as a lady in waiting with 4+ months to go to see her bun in the oven. Annalise enjoyed her time in the spot light. Enjoy the photos these are all I have seen can't wait to see them all.



11 comments:

C's Mom said...

LOVE them! What a treat :0)

Kim said...

Fabulous photos of your beautiful girl. She is a little DOLL!

Kim

Kim said...

Paulette... they are beautiful..

Pictures are AMAZING.. they capture the true meaning of what you are feeling at that moment..
Can't wait to see the rest...
Treasures forever..
Have a Great Week..

Paula said...

I totally agree with Kims comment. These picture ARE amazing.

Joannah said...

Oh, gosh! Those are amazing! I love, love, love them.

kitchu said...

Mary is living my dream! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE them! I totally wish I had a friend that did photography. :(

Robin said...

OMGosh.. those are totally amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of them too. You can just see the love between the two of you jumping off the pages!

Kayce said...

Wow Paulette! Those are beautiful!!! What a treasure. And what a treasure it was to meet the two of you yesterday. Thank you so much for the great day!

RamblingMother said...

Those are beautiful!!

Global Girl said...

Lovely!