Sunday, November 02, 2008

Buckeyes and Eggrolls to the Rescue

Robin and Maddy came for a visit yesterday and boy did this help both of us. Annalise was so happy to see them. They represent life outside of the Hospital and I think she realized that this is only temporary that she will see her friends again. We put the girls in the wagon and went down stairs and outside for the first time in 6 days. We walked around the car drop off circle 4 times and it was wonderful to feel the sun on my face again. The girls played great together. Annalise has a runny nose and big brother would only give her Sudafed well her nose was running like a facet. So with a little coaching from Robin I asked again for the Benadryl and got it. She slept Robin took me to the store and I got everything I needed : ) When she woke up I had my happy little girl back. The nose is still running and now turning green. So I’m on nose patrol today. But she is happy and playing well. Thanks Robin and Maddy for helping us out of our funk. We are now into the home stretch day 7 and day 5 day NPO they are going to evaluate everything tomorrow and we may be able to start clear liquids. Things are looking up.

A visit from the outside

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!



Benadryl a very good thing. This shirt says it all

6 comments:

Kim said...

So glad to hear that you had Maddy and Robin up.. that will do your precious girl wonders..
Glad you got some meds to make her feel better..
Hugs girly.
Keep your chin up ..
you are almost there.
Have a Great Sunday..

Joannah said...

Friends in need are friends indeed!

So glad you both got some hands on love and support yesterday!!!

Kayce said...

So glad you got some great support! Looks and sounds like things are good! Enjoy your supermarket purchases. ;)

(her name is Torrie) said...

what troopers you both are! hang on, sunshine is just around the corner.

Christi and Abbey said...

So glad to see the beautiful Robin and Maddy there at your sides. Wonderful that you got to come up for air and get some benedryl. Aren't you so glad you've done the hardest thing and it will all get better from here? You girls are due for some royal treatment.

Robin said...

We totally enjoyed our day. I'm glad it made both you and Annalise feel better. :0)