Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Never A Dull Moment

When Connie is around. She definitely got things stirred up around here. I have a feeling the two of us could cause some real havoc together. Good thing Annalise is here to keep us in line. Annalise thinks Connie is a hoot how could you not. She is going to be such a great Mom thanks for all the help. Look forward to seeing you on the other side.

Who's that goosing me

Practice make perfect

5 comments:

RamblingMother said...

so glad you are having visitors to help your stress level.

Unknown said...

sweet pics

Lisa and Tate said...

What a cute fun momma Connie is going to make! I can't wait until we will be seeing her gal!! So glad she was able to come visit and shake things up!

Kim said...

LOVE The pictures.
Connie is going to be a Great Mommy..
Glad you have had some visitors..

C's Mom said...

The goosey-goose is one of my all-time fave funny pics :0)

I'll always have some tissues for your gal...along with a side of cat toy balls ;0)