What a treat to get to celebrate Maddy's 3rd birthday Buckeye style. Surrounded by family and friends and the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. It was a shame to have to eat it but it tasted as good as it looked. Maddy loved to be the focus of attention opening all her wonderful gifts. I had to hold Annalise back as she was ready to dive right in. As the night went on all the kids got to play with all the new toys the cutting food was the biggest hit and even comes with sushi.
Robin decorating the cake
Opening a new pair of convers
Annalise getting her turn to cut some sushi
7 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!
Robin makes AMAZING cakes...
Love the pictures..
I LOVE the cutting board..
Have a Great Evening..
I was showing Alayna the Kai-Lan cake and was thinking the store did a great job with the cake until I saw the next photo of Robin making it! What a fabulous job! I'm so impressed. :)
-Heather & Alayna
THERE is the picture of the cake. Remember, I only saw the remains. Robin is one incredible bakin' mama.
It was wonderful to see all again.
PS: I couldn't help myself and ordered more Melissa and Doug this morning.
Looks like a lot of fun. You're right, that cake is awesome!
How fun!
It was a good time. And I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Wish we'd had more time to chat. Maybe next time.
Paulette!
I am so happy I finally could get on your blog. I was praying for your daughter, and was thrilled to see that all is well. Katie is doing great, and I am going to send you a blog invite from me, it is coming from wildwatergirl@yahoo.com so be looking for it and don't spam it out. Talk to you soon.
Kelley Welly :)
Post a Comment