To the Ohio Blogging gals. I don’t know what I would have done this past 2 ½ weeks without them. Robin Marty and Maddy opened their home and their hearts to us and helped me in so many ways. I know I will be such a better mother for the chance to spend time with them. Annalise had so much fun playing with all the wonderful toys she was in toddler heaven. I had a chance to finally meet Krista and wish we could have spent more time together. She brought Annalise a beautiful picture frame that says Family in Chinese characters a penguin book that Annalise just loves and a snack cup with my favorite top to help keep her from dumping out the snack all over the floor. Thanks so much Krista. Connie came for yet another visit and too came baring gifts cat balls and a box of tissues. All a little girl could ever want.
We are home now and Annalise could not be happier to be back in Tahoe as much as I am. Its hard to be on the road with your baby when she is not up to par. We received some very difficult news right before we left that will change life as we have known it. It is all doable but I have to say I am feeling things right now that I have not ever felt before. Life will be very difficult for the next few weeks or so as we get use to our new routine. I know now that God has brought Annalise into my life not just to give her a wonderful home but to truly save her life. If she was left in China she would have never lived to see adulthood but I know now she will have a fighting chance to live a full healthy life and I will do everything I can do to make her life as normal as possible.
This is just not the arena I am willing to share this information so please respect our privacy and if you are family or a close friend please get in touch with us and I will explain more in detail. Your continued support and prayer for Annalise during this difficult time is greatly appriciated.
8 comments:
Paulette,
You will be amazed not only by the strength of your daughter, but the strength that you have to navigate the road ahead.
Peace and prayers!
Paulette,
my heart is with you two...as hard as it is to comprehend, somehow this too can all work together for good for you and Annalise, I don't know how...but He does. Please let me know how I can support you. Romans 8:28
I am glad you all are home now. You won't be given more than you can bear, somehow there will be a way to get through it all. And as you and I both know, Dr's don't always have the final answer and new breakthroughs happen all the time, look at your prodisc which wasn't even around 10 years ago. There will be a way because this is the path you were set on. LOve and hugs
Glad you had a Great time while there..
They are ALL amazing ladies..
Hugs to you on your bad news..
Things will work out.
Have a Great Week..
Glad you are home...
We love you both and our congregation prays for Annalise every Sunday. I just spoke with Sandy O. She is certain that your strength & perserverance will bring success for Ani; we agree. Dad
Paulette...please know you and Annalise are in our prayers. If there is anything you need, please let us know. God Bless you both.
Mike, Kayce and Jacob.
It was good to finally meet you and your beautiful Annalise.
I hadn't heard any updates on you after we left Maddy's party. I was wondering if you'd headed home or not. Obviously, the news you received wasn't good. I'm sorry.
Paulette...
Not sure if you remember us...Lilly and I. We were in a Swap for the June, 06 DTC group. I have followed you to China and back and not sure what you latest news is. Just know that you both are in our prayers.
Paulette, I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to reading your posts. this past week has been quite a upheaval but please know that I have prayed for you and Annalise every day. Maddy asks about Ahhlis almost everyday. She tasted some of Ahhlis's milk that was left here too. (sorry to say, she didn't like the vanilla soy milk). As I told you before, you are a great mom and you CAN do what you need to because you are a strong woman... a strong woman with God's strenth behind her!!!
Blessings,
Post a Comment