Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


From my little turkey to yours. Good thing I only bought a small turkey as it looks like it will only be Annalise and I for her first Thanksgiving. After all the traveling and trying to find our way these days we will just enjoy a quite day together. I am so thankful to have Annalise in my life she is a true blessing from God. I love her through and through.

13 comments:

Barb & Will said...

Happy First Thanksgiving Annalise! We are so thankful to have you in our lives!! Hope to see you soon.
Isla and her parents

Kelley said...

She is just darling! Looking forward to spending some time with you next week, as long as the weather provides us the opportunity.
Love
Kel and my own little turkey Katie
p.s. we stayed home too...no WAY was I dealing with flying anywhere!!!!

Robin said...

Happy 1st thanksgiving together Paulette and Annalise!

Love Maddy and family

Lisa and Tate said...

What a cute little butterball turkey!!! Happy First Thanksgiving!!

Kim said...

Happy 1st Thanksgiving...
Hugs..
Have a Great Weekend...

kitchu said...

god she is the cutest! baste her with love!! :O) happy turkey day!

MississippiZen said...

Hope you had a wonderful and fun first Thanksgiving with your precious daughter! Just think how fun Christmas will be this year!

Christi and Abbey said...

She is extremely cute in that turkey pan! Hope you all had a nice and restful day. I know how thankful you are for her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for both of you!
Love,
Auntie Chris and Uncle Mark

Unknown said...

hope you had a happy day..what a beautiful princess

Nicole said...

Hang in there!!! You are doing such an amazing job... and Annalise is just precious! May God bless you both during this holiday season!!!

Nicole

RamblingMother said...

sweet sweet pic of your sweetest of babes!

Kayce said...

Love that picture! I'm glad you two had a wonderful day together. Keeping you both in my prayers.