Here is Annalise’ applying for a SS card in Reno. It only took 2 hours waiting for out turn to sit at the window and show all of our original paperwork. I made sure we had everything they might what and then some. I did not what to do this again. 2 very nice ladies work together to file the paper work they just had never done it before. I guess we weren’t their average costumer. We should see the card in about 2 weeks. I am holding off on the readoption until I can get finically back on my feet. We are also applying for fed and state grants that can help with some of the medical expenses. It’s a good thing I’m not working these days so I can get all this paperwork done.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I’m an American
Here is Annalise’ applying for a SS card in Reno. It only took 2 hours waiting for out turn to sit at the window and show all of our original paperwork. I made sure we had everything they might what and then some. I did not what to do this again. 2 very nice ladies work together to file the paper work they just had never done it before. I guess we weren’t their average costumer. We should see the card in about 2 weeks. I am holding off on the readoption until I can get finically back on my feet. We are also applying for fed and state grants that can help with some of the medical expenses. It’s a good thing I’m not working these days so I can get all this paperwork done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats to Miss A!
Wishing you both well :0)
I'm just catching back up with you and feel terrible that you have had such a rough time! I cried as I read your posts from the hospital. It's so hard to see your child go through something like that. You are a strong women - don't ever forget that. And when we feel we are at our weakest remember that this is when we are being carried by our most awesome God!! Please know that you and Miss A will be in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do or if you just need to talk.
Hugs,
Carla
Congrats ...
Glad things are falling into place..
Have a Great Week.
Hugs..
Yeah.. I was so thankful I didn't have too much trouble getting the ss card. I still haven't gotten around to the readoption though. Now that I'm not working from home, finding the time to get all the paperwork together is totally daunting.
Hope all is going well!!
You had it easy, I didn't get to warn you, it took me almost 4 hours to get Anna's. Bad thing is, you have to do it all over again when you readopt.
Did you check Katie Becket? I keep meaning to re-apply but dread the wait in the office. Let me know if you find out how.
Congratulations!!
Yikes! We did this several months ago for JMei. The gal behind the window had an attitude because she did not appear familiar with the process. "May we see your manager please?" .... Done!
Post a Comment