I realize that things have been very difficult for us lately and my posts have definitely reflected that. I just want to say how much I love this little girl with all my heart and soul. Like any parent biological or adoptive I would lay down my life and everything for her. She is absolutely my little girl is so many ways. She is such a happy and wonderful little girl that has so much to deal with right now but what a trooper she is. Our bonding has been magical and is growing stronger every day. Since the surgery we have been co-sleeping. It gives us such special time together to snuggle and talk about things. She is a pleasure to feed she loves to eat and has taken to a very good diet for a 2 year old. I just love the way she smacks her lips when she is eating something she really likes. She has caught on to English incredibly quickly saying 1-2 works together and when she real know something I can get a few more. Signing has really helped and she knows around 50 signs. This little girl wants to communicate in so many ways. I just love how excited she gets when she succeeds and gets what she wants and needs. I just love this little girl so much you couldn’t squeeze another drop out of me.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Love you Forever
I realize that things have been very difficult for us lately and my posts have definitely reflected that. I just want to say how much I love this little girl with all my heart and soul. Like any parent biological or adoptive I would lay down my life and everything for her. She is absolutely my little girl is so many ways. She is such a happy and wonderful little girl that has so much to deal with right now but what a trooper she is. Our bonding has been magical and is growing stronger every day. Since the surgery we have been co-sleeping. It gives us such special time together to snuggle and talk about things. She is a pleasure to feed she loves to eat and has taken to a very good diet for a 2 year old. I just love the way she smacks her lips when she is eating something she really likes. She has caught on to English incredibly quickly saying 1-2 works together and when she real know something I can get a few more. Signing has really helped and she knows around 50 signs. This little girl wants to communicate in so many ways. I just love how excited she gets when she succeeds and gets what she wants and needs. I just love this little girl so much you couldn’t squeeze another drop out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a beautiful photo of the two of you. I hope you both have an amazing first Christmas together. Sending you hugs from Mississippi.
Margie
LOVE this picture of you two...
Have a Great Week.
Hugs..
This is so sweet.... you are so blessed to have each other..
Great picture! You are so blessed to have each other! Merry Christmas!
Awww that is sweet. great pic of you two.
Merry Christmas!! That is a great photo of the 2 of you - and co-sleeping, we aren't doing this but have allowed her to sleep with us when we are on a trip. Good grief - this girl tosses and turns, ends up sideways, upside down, and then sideways again, kicking us as she turns. So...no, I'd love to cosleep with her but she would keep us all up!!
Hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment