We are ready to slide. After taking a trip in our snow boots to the development zone at the bottom of the face at Heavenly and watching people come down a double black diamond Annalise screamed out SLIDE SLIDE. It was so special to see her light up to see skiing for the first time. She was stoked tonight to put on her own boots and scoot across the living room floor. If the weather holds we will have our first ski adventure tomorrow. With a thick pair of ski socks I can only hope the boots stay on her feet as they are 3 sizes too big. I have had the boots and skis fall off a 2 year old going up the chair before so let’s see if we can keep our gear in one place.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Dry Land Training
We are ready to slide. After taking a trip in our snow boots to the development zone at the bottom of the face at Heavenly and watching people come down a double black diamond Annalise screamed out SLIDE SLIDE. It was so special to see her light up to see skiing for the first time. She was stoked tonight to put on her own boots and scoot across the living room floor. If the weather holds we will have our first ski adventure tomorrow. With a thick pair of ski socks I can only hope the boots stay on her feet as they are 3 sizes too big. I have had the boots and skis fall off a 2 year old going up the chair before so let’s see if we can keep our gear in one place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cutest skiier I have ever seen...
I can't wait to see pictures..
Have a Great Day..
I had no idea they even made ski equipment so small. How cool is that.!!
Sorry I've been mia.. my computer was going crazy so I had to get a new one. :0)
She looks so cute in her helmet. I got that exact same helmet for Hannah just last week at the attic for $2. Annalise is going to be a pro skier like her momma!
Post a Comment