We took a ride around the lake to Alpine Meadows to adventure down hill for the first time. Annalise is still very young to learn how to ski but my goal is to introduce her to the love of skiing. With her baby well tucked in her jacket like a new mommy in China and her Mama holding on tight we slide down the mountain together. She loved turning side to side and singing songs all the way down. Our short and quick ski was just enough for her to experience the world of skiing. I look forward to many more of this short trips to the slopes this year and in the years to come.



Thanks Karen and Starla for being apart of Annalise's first day on skis
12 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!
Love the pictures..
Sounds like A is going to be a GREAT skiier....
Have a Great Weekend...
I bet you've been waiting to take YOUR daughter skiing for years and years!!! I bet this day you'll remember forever!!!
Sooooo cool!!!
Great pics!!!
How great is it to share something that you LOVE with your sweet little love:)
A day that you will never forget!
Drop me an email and call let me know how you gals are doing!
It looks like she's taking to the skiing idea pretty well.
Her mama looks like she is on cloud nine with those skis on.
LOVED it! Katie is hitting the magic carpet this spring...
Kel
I agree how fun..What a way to learn to love something..
beautiful pics
I bet you dreamed of this day... and now it's here. How amazing for you!
She looks like a natural out there. LOL!
Loved the pix and am sooo excited for the great sliding adventure to begin! But, 1 question? How on earth Paulette with all your various knee stuff did you pose for the picture like that.... You must be bionic at this point! Love you, Heidi xoxoxoxo
Awesome! She already looks like a pro, just like her mama! I just love the baby in the jacket. :)
Holy cow.. I can't believe she is skiing on REAL snow. :0) I see baby made it along for the ride too.!
So very cool!!
WOW! That's fantastic! I've been following your blog for a while now and was wondering how quickly you'd have your daughter up on skis and heading down the slopes. It looks as though you both had a blast. Way to go!
Post a Comment