We had a magical Easter with my family. Annalise now knows what Easter is all about, well almost we will work on the He as Risen part. But she sure did get the egg thing down and all the candy that comes with it. I think Annalise got as much dye on her as she did the eggs. Linda and David joined us at the beach house and David helped explain what Easter was through his Easter bug book. For the last week Annalise is running around saying Happy Easter to every one. We get some strange looks but she now gets it. I love getting to share these first special holidays with her she has brought so much joy to my life she is a true gift from God.
Glad it was such a great Easter~! And heck, I still struggle (at times) with the He has Risen part!! It's a lifelong education~!
As for the "bliss"- my post before it talks about how now that I've let go of my "anguish" of time lines and worry and everything, I just feel SO present in the MOMENT- and now that my heart isn't cluttered with the worry and frustration of the wait, I feel even MORE connected to HER and of course more rooted in this relationship with Garth. It's like it feels like she's HERE (though not physically). And I know she'll come when she's ready. And I'll be ready, when that time comes.
I just feel like as she lives her moment to moment (because that is all she knows, all she has), I am doing the same, we're sort of doing it together. It's the best feeling.
This week marks FIFTEEN months since turning in my MCC. Last night I dreamt I was referred a BOY!! With a special need they don't even refer out!!
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL photos..
Love the pigtails..
A is sooo darling..
Love the beach photo..
Have a Great Sunday..
I"m so glad she got to wear the dress from us for Easter. It looks great on her and very 'springy". :0)
Sounds like you all had a great time! hope all is going well!
The photo of the two of you on the beach is priceless!
So glad you two enjoyed time together and with the family. The pictures are just precious.
Glad it was such a great Easter~! And heck, I still struggle (at times) with the He has Risen part!! It's a lifelong education~!
As for the "bliss"- my post before it talks about how now that I've let go of my "anguish" of time lines and worry and everything, I just feel SO present in the MOMENT- and now that my heart isn't cluttered with the worry and frustration of the wait, I feel even MORE connected to HER and of course more rooted in this relationship with Garth. It's like it feels like she's HERE (though not physically). And I know she'll come when she's ready. And I'll be ready, when that time comes.
I just feel like as she lives her moment to moment (because that is all she knows, all she has), I am doing the same, we're sort of doing it together. It's the best feeling.
This week marks FIFTEEN months since turning in my MCC. Last night I dreamt I was referred a BOY!! With a special need they don't even refer out!!
Sweet sweet pictures.
Post a Comment