
Yuck we have been blanketed in a few more inches of snow and temps don’t look like it will melt too soon. So looks like we will be playing inside today. Annalise has been growing in leaps and bounds in the past few months her language has taken off and you would never know that just 9 months ago she only new Chinese. We are transitioning her from Early Intervention to the School District and there is a big IF she qualifies. I know this is good but I feel she is only on 3rd base and needs that final hit home. I am only looking for 1 year in the program and then when she is 4 she should be ready for a community preschool setting. I just don’t think she is ready, as she likes to use other kids as chicken legs and take a big bit instead of saying lets play or I want to play with that. This happens more then the average kid and she would be kicked out of most daycares for this behavior. Also the fact that she could care less if she is socking wet or has a diaper full may be the qualifying factors. She is just so far from the potty training thing. I know she is still young but this is a major area of concern for us. We have a busy month coming up starting with my birthday our first Mothers Day where Annalise will be dedicated at our Church, referral day one year latter. Wow what a year it has been. All this will happen the first 2 weeks of May. We have had one low ball offer on the house only the 2nd showing. So I feel good with waiting it out for the right offer to come in. Things look like they are improving in the housing market. Have I said how much I am in love with my little ChuChu she is so incredible and such a love. We have had a few hard transition days at daycare and lots of request to stay home with Mama. I could not agree more. So today is a Mama day we sleep in, walkup in each other’s arms play in our jammies and just enjoy being together. So enough of this blogging thing I am off to play.
This would be warm water as the hot water heater is being flushed out. She just could not keep her hands out of the water. She became my little snow melter.
4 comments:
I know, the snow is a bummer. Thats April in Tahoe. Glad you've had a bite on the house, thats a good sign. We are going to wait until next year to dedicate Bella because Jon is having his wisdom teeth out that week. Hopefully I can make it to church that day to see you and Annalise.
I know what you mean about the toilet training! Alayna still doesn't care if she's wet or poopy although, with us being consistent, she's able to wear panties all day (usually) without accident. However when it comes time for her to poop she screams in terror of the toilet and will usually have a messy gross accident in her panties and continue playing until we smell it or see her leaving a plopping trail. But Alayna will turn 3 next month. She still sleeps in a diaper and wakes up from her nap or in the morning just soaked to the max.
Hang in there, she looks great!
-Heather
www.godzeera.com/blog/
I can't believe it has been a year already...
Doesn't seem like it..
Love the video.. she is toooo CUTE..
It was 100 here at the beginning of this week..
But now it really nice ..; in the 80's..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
The year has gone by fast, hasn't it?? Our 1 year anniversary is next month (June) and its so hard to believe. Potty training? Little T turned 3 a few weeks ago and we have been working on it for a while. In the beginning she was all about going potty on her pot but now, not so much!! I need a weekend where we are home and its warm enough so I can let her run nakee!
Hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment