
A year ago today around 8:00 in the morning Zhao Jing Chu made her grand entrance into my life. I was all alone and crying (long story) The woman from my agency would quickly give me something to really cry about. I did not have any warring that the stork was in the air no time to get the video camera set up or call a friend to take a picture so it will have to be a memory that I cherish for the rest of my life. I knew for the moment I saw her face that this was the little girl from my dreams the one I had be praying for the one that would become my daughter my life my love. You have changed my life in so many wonderful ways little Ani Chu Chu I just love you with all my heart and soul.
5 comments:
Happy Chu Chu day!!
What a blessing to watch the two of you blossom together!!! :D
Enjoy all the memories of that day!! Happy Chu Chu day indeed!!
Happy 1 year Chu Chu day..
She is soooo BEAUTIFUL..
Sooo happy for you girly..
Hugs..
Happy Chu Chu day!!!
I too, like you, had no warning the stork was in the air. I had no video camera, no paper to write on etc... but I will never forget the day that sweet Maddy was referred to us.
Happy Ani Chu Chu referral day!
Post a Comment