Our church chose Mothers Day for our Child Dedication to God. We don't do children's baptism instead we honor God by dedicating to raise our children to know and love him. It was a wonderful event and showed how God has blessed our church family with so many wonderful little hearts ready to learn about him and his son. Annalise was a bit scared to be standing up in front and grabbed the mic out of my hand and screamed NO right into it (ya she is sooo 2). The next week, every day she kept saying, “I go to Church” that is a big change for her. It only took 4 months to get her to stay in the nursery for the entire service. I look forward for her to move up into the 3 year old room. That is where the learning will begin. Annalise already has a heat for God and is such a good little prayer you can't eat anything without having an amen first.
2 comments:
what a sweet service. she is so cute.
Congrats! I Soooo wish we could have been there. Lots of babies this year!
Post a Comment