Saturday, June 13, 2009

Carson Valley Days

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annalise experienced her first Carnival today. I was not sure if she would go on the rides so we watched them for a while first and she said she wanted to ride in the airplane. The good thing was I got to go with her. Love the horse she picked out I had to hold her on the cast made it hard to get a good grip. She said on the way home "Mama good idea". I just love watching her experience things for the first time. Can’t wait for our first trip to Disney Land.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That looks like such fun!!!
And looks like cooler weather to boot!!
Ahhhhh, the sweet life!

Kim said...

Looks like a great day..
Love the photos..
Disneyland will be really fun...

Kayce said...

Fun times!! Love the picture of the two of you in the plane...cute!

Deb said...

You daughter is beautiful! She looks like she's having the time of her life! Disney will be out of this world for her!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I hope ours goes as fast as yours! They told us it might be three months but two would be better!
"Move that bus!"

Hugz
Debz