Thursday, June 18, 2009

Negotiations Underway

The sale of my home in Tahoe is rolling right along we have a move out date of July 21. I have fallen in love with this little teal home located in Minden. We are into the 3 round of counters. My last counter consisted of an official drive by appraisal that would make the house fit into our price range. They are trying to sell the house for way over market value. Banks will not lend money for a house that does not appraise for the selling price. This is why they call it a buyers market. I think it has been difficult for the sellers to learn what there house is worth as it was for me to let my house go for the price I did. Today I found out that the sellers are going to get their own appraisal now. Then we should have a price to settle on. Come on people lets make a deal!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Its a really cute house! fingers crossed for you!

copperdog said...

What a great little house! I really like the layout. Not so sure about the seafoam green color, but nothing that a few gallons of paint couldn't fix. Good luck!!

-Heather

Robin said...

Very nice! Hope things go the way you want them to and you get the best price.

RamblingMother said...

it is a very cute house. cute pic of A on the rocks.

Kayce said...

Beautiful house!!! Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers.