It is said that some of the most stressful things to deal with in life are death, divorce, buying and selling a house, moving, illness or injury. No wonder I am having a difficult time right now I am dealing with every one of these in one way or another. The sellers of the house want an extension until next Friday to get their appraisal done. We had ours done in less then 24 hours. I guess this means I need to pack tight as if I am going into storage and taking a vacation for a while. I have lived here for over 10 years had several roommates that always leave me some unwanted crap to dispose of. Looking around yesterday in the garage makes me want to get the largest trash container and just start throwing everything away. I just keep saying to myself I can do this it is for the best we need to get off the hill once it is all done I will be thankful. I am doing this for Annalise so she can live in a neighborhood have friends around her and activities like swimming dance and gymnastics.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Over the Edge
It is said that some of the most stressful things to deal with in life are death, divorce, buying and selling a house, moving, illness or injury. No wonder I am having a difficult time right now I am dealing with every one of these in one way or another. The sellers of the house want an extension until next Friday to get their appraisal done. We had ours done in less then 24 hours. I guess this means I need to pack tight as if I am going into storage and taking a vacation for a while. I have lived here for over 10 years had several roommates that always leave me some unwanted crap to dispose of. Looking around yesterday in the garage makes me want to get the largest trash container and just start throwing everything away. I just keep saying to myself I can do this it is for the best we need to get off the hill once it is all done I will be thankful. I am doing this for Annalise so she can live in a neighborhood have friends around her and activities like swimming dance and gymnastics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keep your chin up girly..
Things will fall into place..
As for throwing things away.
I always go through and if we didn't use it in a years time..
We don't need it..
Have a great day..
Hugs..
Yes!! You CAN DO THIS! I have no doubt in my mind at all. You've got so much going on and I'm so proud at how you are doing. Through God we can do anything - look to him.
Hugs,
Carla
Take a deep breath, my friend! You can do this!!!
You are doing it for all the right reasons. God will supply you with what you need to get it done. Depend on him to give you the strength and energy for the tasks at hand.
The home you are trying to buy has so much curb appeal! I love it!!!
Hang in there. Things like this are awful in the midst of them, but like everything else you've been thru in the past year, this is just another hurdle and you WILL jump over it.
I will be thinking of you girl!!
Hang in there! I am just like Isabella's mommy...if we don't use it in a tr...it's GONE!
Good luck!
Hugs, Jill
Post a Comment