I find myself talking a lot about the first of this and the first of that. It is so nice to say we are finally finished with our last Home Study for China. We had some pictures taken at Target and it was very reasonable as long as you get the coupon off the internet. This was her first sitting and she got the hang of it by the end. Too bad she did not smile in the first shots with Mom but she was a little unsure of what was going on. Boy does she need a professional bang cut from the picture you can see I am not doing a very good job. We are trying to grow out most off her bangs and if I was to take the ponytail out you could not see her eyes at all her hair grows straightforward and boy does she have a lot of it. By next year at this time it might be down to her butt and she loves her long hair so we are going to keep it growing. Her job is to let me brush it and she is so good about it as long as I put in a bows.
Alayna's hair grows straight forward too. I have a whole can of "clippies" that I use to hold her bangs out of her face. Can't wait until her hair is all one length!
Our last report is next month. What a relief to wrap this up!
Oh, someone told me once the trick to trimming bangs straight is to affix a piece of tape across the forehead and trim along the straight line. I can't say I've ever tried it cause my kids don't have bangs but it'd be worth a shot!
5 comments:
Aww, they are beautiful!
Alayna's hair grows straight forward too. I have a whole can of "clippies" that I use to hold her bangs out of her face. Can't wait until her hair is all one length!
Our last report is next month. What a relief to wrap this up!
-Heather
What a cutie and growing up so fast!
You're finishing up your home study reports as I start mine. I can't believe how quickly the time for it rolled around.
The pics are adorable! Congrats on the final hs!!
The pics turned out really cute. I know what you mean, its hard to trim the bangs on a moving subject.
Oh, someone told me once the trick to trimming bangs straight is to affix a piece of tape across the forehead and trim along the straight line. I can't say I've ever tried it cause my kids don't have bangs but it'd be worth a shot!
-Heather
Post a Comment