Monday, July 27, 2009

Walking In & Walking Out



One year ago today Aug 1st (even though blogger can't get the date right) Annalise walked into her home for the first time and on Monday she will walk out for the last time. My parents are coming to help with Annalise during the move and we are staying at a hotel so she can have a smooth tranzition. The movers come on Wed to do the big move to the new house and we will be saying our last good byes on Friday. The new owner of our home was kind enough to let use stay until we closed on our house and I throw in my snow blower. He’s going to need it and we shouldn’t :) I have tried to keep the house together the best I could to help Annalise with the transition. We have been talking a lot about the new house looking a picture of it on the internet and doing drive byes every time we are in the Valley. She seems to be excited and understands that things are going to the new house now that most of her toys are packed up and she can’t seem to find what she is looking for. So here is a small look into the new house. Can't wait to see my things in there. That is a 3-sided gas fireplace. I am so excited not more wood to cut, carry and burn. I am sad to say good-bye but so excited to start are new life.

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Hope the move was good and you guys are settling in okay. Congratulations!!

kitchu said...

I was WONDERING if that was YOU!! wasn't sure as i had a couple of pualette's and couldn't darn well remember your LAST name!!!

i may be heading to ER or DOC in just a bit- not good. so it may be awhile before i'm on this. just called my doc 5 min ago after finally waking up this AM. i've been really sick all weekend with some kind of heart thing/getting winded thing. praying it's simple. pretty nervous :)

Paula said...

Hello, is anyone home? Miss you and wondering how you are doing in your new home