Today was Annalise's first day of Preschool. I was not able to bring her because we were having our staff meeting. Half way through I snuck out the back door and drove over to see her in the class. She started to whimper a bit so I changer her and left. Next Monday is her first PE class with her Mom as her PE teacher should be interesting to see how she reacts when I'm working with all the kids. To her I will always be Mama first.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting!! First day of pre-school OMW! Hope you both are well and settling in well in your new digs.
I came across your blog by the title "Love you forever!"
You need to get this book: By Robert Munsch if you do not already have it!!
It will forever fit you precious little girl and your blog! A little bit of a tear jerker but worth every one shed! I promise!
I am almost 46 with a 26 year old and choke up every time I read!
I am claiming a grand baby one day!!!! Soon I hope and that will be the first book I give to that baby!
For I will love he or she forever!
I love your blof and I love that you quote the Bible verses too!
Blessings
Cindy
in TN!
Have a great week end! Blessings!
Post a Comment