Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cows and Cookies

The other morning while sitting around the breakfast table with Annalise I looked out the window to see a herd of cows walking up in the field behind the 4 foot backyard fence. It’s quite daunting to see such massive creachers just a few feet from your house. I heard that they might move the cows in to graze and what a surprise it was even made me late for work.


We also spent time this week decorating cookies. Just love the look on her face to see the icing come out. Cookies or cupcakes are just a vehicle for icing. We have a busy weekend getting ready for Thanksgiving the table and chairs are coming along and I am off to Reno to pick up a couch I ordered for the living room. Not much time to spend behind the computer these days but boy am I looking forward to a few days off.








Table Progress

After------------------------ Before

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love your backyard!!! The kids would love to look at cows all day, especially Grace.

Donna said...

I love your new (old) table! How fun to have the whole family back around it this week.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Paula said...

That is neat to see the cows. Our dog Dude would be a barking fool if they showed up in our backyard!
I bet your Thanksgiving table will look lovely, especially with the family all gathered round. Have a good one!