Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Little Ski Bunny

Nothing better than breaking through the thick layer of everson we have been living under to a brilliant blue sky day up above. After spending last weekend on Heavenly magic carpet ski lift and Annalise melting down because she wanted to go on the big swing (the chair lift) today we went right up. I am using a harness system called the Racer Chacer. I like this one because it attaches at the hips and not the upper back. I also have an edge wedge on the tips to help her be able to make a wedge. My goal was that she would just stand up and balance. I got so much more out of her. We did 4 runs and she was so happy singing all the way. She said this was the best swing and slide day ever.

Our house is somewhere under that cloud

Getting to ride on the big swing


riding up into the trees


OK Mom I'll stand up


Like this



Now we are sking

Ta-Da I Did It

love all the slack in the lines she is really doing it


It's it nap time

You bet


A job well done!

6 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN...
Great job ...
You do have a little Ski Bunny onyour hands.. just perfect..
Have a great week..

Kayce said...

She'll be doing the big slopes before you know it!! Great job Annalise!!

Claudette said...

Brings back memories of little Chrissy at 3 in a hula hoop doing the same thing. Sooooo proud of her. LauLau

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the 2010 winter
olympics!!!!! Pop

copperdog said...

Looking good!

kitchu said...

omgosh just look at her!!