Unbeknownst to you as you lay in your crib on the other side of the world all alone your life had been changed forever. You we no longer an orphan you had a Mama and a family you were loved.
My little Chu Chu is getting so big and has changed incredibly in the last 2 years. I will never forget what you have been through, all the lost and sacrifices that were made for you to have a chance to live. This day will always be a very special day for us as well as a day to take time to remember what was left behind.
We love you so much our little Chu Chu
4 comments:
Beautiful post, Paulette! I'm thankful for a call two years ago today, too!! ;)
WOW... can't believe it has been 2 years already..
I remember watching you in CHina.. crazy..
Glad things are going sooo well..
Love ya..
Have a great weekend...
Two years? Unbelievable. And I still gasp when I look at that referral photo because she looks so much like her Shenzhen cousin, Gwen.
:::hugs:::
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
I remember that day like it was yesterday. Enjoy the days ahead as you walk down memory lane of such an amazing blessing!
Post a Comment