What a crazy end to the school year it has been. I hit the ground running after spring break and haven’t stopped. I needed my helment on at all times. It has been one meeting after another, referrals coming from everywhere all needing to be done before the school year ends next Friday. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter I have only 2 more meetings to go. All the paperwork is done and all we need is some warm weather and it will really feel like the end of the year.
Annalise has her first graduation next week from the Monkey room (the baby room) out into the big kids area of her preschool. The hardest thing will be leaving behind her favorite teacher Ms Lashanda. She loves Annalise so much and is such a wonderful person. Her response yesterday when Annalise pooped all over her was “its only poop”. People like this are true gifts from God. I just don’t know what we are going to do without her. She knows Analise inside and out. Annalise is very close with her, needs to know every day when we get there where she is. So we are going to start the separation slowly this summer only going to daycare a few days a week in the big kids room with the hope she will be ready to be a big girl when school starts 5 days a week.
Now only five days to go and then let the fun begin. This is one of the reasons and a major reason why I became a teacher to have the summers off to have fun with my family and we have quite a fun summer in the works.
1 comment:
YEA.. you will have a great Summer..
Hugs..
love the photos..
Post a Comment