Friday, September 14, 2007

A's Room Update


And the curtains were hung in Annalise’s room with care ...

In hopes that she SOON would be there...

(Soon in relative China Adoption tearms that is)

Just love the curtain rods and the hold backs. Now thats what I call a good match,

I am so glad I got an extra back out roman shade with the valance.











It should realy help in the winter

The bed was was in need of a little upgrade

This was all the support it had for the past 70 years so I decided to beef it up with a pice of plywood.

As we know monkeys love to jump on the bed and now I feel much better that it will take a few munkies at a time.
Without the box spring the wood really shows off. If you had ever slept in this bed with the old 1930's boxspring and mattress this is a great improment. You don't feel like your going to fall out.

I scored this gigum quilt on sale it just ties the room all together I may hate that it is white but the otherside is green gigum.

Here is her book collection for now
But lets be practical it is the sunniest room of the house. So for now it will also be my play room too.

7 comments:

Joannah said...

Her room is so beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You did a great job. I like your spinning bike, I have one too, although lately its been gathering dust.

Unknown said...

so very pretty..you have great taste

M3 said...

Beautiful room!!

I saw your link on Joannah's blog. We have a tiny cabin up in Tahoe -- gorgeous country, just gorgeous. Hopefully we'll take the girls up there soon. Rose has been talking about "crunch crunch crunch" walking in the snow for months now.

Kim said...

Her room is gorgeous...
Love the rods and tie backs..
TOO FUNNY on the playroom...
love the bike and ball..
Take care
Kim

C's Mom said...

Beautiful colors!

Donna said...

How beautiful...I love the color scheme!