
The Little Empress has arrived. What a beautiful sight to see Little Maddy. Last year I was Buckeyes and Egg Roll’s Secret Pal for our June'06 DTC-Yahoo Group. I collected little things for Maddy and sent them to Robin every month. I have been praying for this little ladybug for quite a while. She has undergone heart surgery as you can see from her zipper, however from an email I just received from Robin she is doing great and quite a happy little girl. I love this picture shows her great colloring. I am so happy for all of them and you can follow along on their journey on Maddy's Official Web Sight. Robin said she has brought a few outfits I may recognize. I can't wait for there next entry.
2 comments:
I'm SO happy for them all!
I finally got your blog!! Maddy is beautiful, as is Annaliese's room. C & I look forward to your visit to Shell Beach and the arrival of your lovely daughter. Dad
Post a Comment