Sunday, August 17, 2008

One Month Together

Loving on the babies

Hannah and Annalise together at last

Grace and Annalise pushing their babies

Will and Annalsie on their first hike together

taking care of the baby is what we do around here

Today is our first month anniversary of being a family. It’s hard to think it has only been a month it feels like she has been a part of me forever. We have had a great week settling into our routine. She is a good sleeper and takes a 2-3 hour nap everyday and sleeps 10 hours though the night. We have had several play dates and I can see how much Annalise loved her Shenzhen brothers and sisters and how much she must miss them. She loves to go out and about and is finding out just how beautiful of a place she gets to live. She loves all her babies and pushes her stroller all over the house. Schools starts this week but I am off for the first semester and will be dropping in this week to help my sub get things organized. I’m still working on Together Forever and just posted a video of our trip to Shenzhen Orphanage. Head over there and check it out.

13 comments:

Robin said...

Isn't it amazing how fast that month went? Don't you wish it could go that fast for those waiting on the other side of referral!! Love that sweet pic of Annalise with her baby dolls. :0)

kitchu said...

Here's to 1 month together! LOVE these pics- she is just adorable!

Kim said...

Happy 1 month..
Annalise is sooo pretty..I am so happy for you..
Sounds like everything is going well..
GLad you have the first semister off to be with your daughter..
Hugs..
I am going over to see if you added anything new..
Hugs..

Joannah said...

A month already? Time flies when you're having the time of your life!

bbmomof2boys said...

Yeah, time flies by so quickly. The 16th was our second month together! Our girls change so much everyday, don't they?!! Here's to 1 month and many more happy ones!!

Hugs,
Carla

Kayce said...

What a great picture of her with all her babies, love it! I can't believe it's been a month already!

copperdog said...

Wow! I can hardly believe its been a month already! She does look so comfortable in her new home. Oh, and don't stress out about the photo! We'll see her soon (hopefully!).

-Heather

Special K said...

Happy 1 month! Looking forward to watching her blossom even more as the months pass.

Anonymous said...

She is just a beauty, I love all the pics!!!
Love,
Auntie Chris

Paula said...

Happy one month together! Love the pic of our girls together and the one of Will and Annalise is great!

C's Mom said...

Wonderful! I love the pictures of your Annalise.

RamblingMother said...

wonderful!

Christi and Abbey said...

Love the doll photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah for a hike with Will